• 02692 232340, 237574, 238347
  • info{at}vvccbank{dot}com
Eligibility- Current Account can be opened by below listed entities.
  • Sole Proprietary Concerns
  • Partnership Concern
  • Limited Companies
  • Associations, Clubs, Societies, etc.
  • Trusts
  • Municipalities
  • Government and Quasi-Government Bodies
  • Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
  • Panchayat
  • Religious Institutions
  • Educational Institutes (including Universities)
  • Charitable Institutions


Current Account

Accounts of Trusts

Registration Certificate;

Trust Deed; and

an officially valid document in respect of the person holding a power of attorney to transact on its behalf

Accounts of Proprietorship Concerns

Proof of the name, Proof of the address and Proof of the activity of the concern

Apart from Customer identification procedure as applicable to the proprietor any two of the following documents in the name of the proprietary concern would suffice

  1. Registration certificate (in the case of a registered concern)
  2. Certificate/licence issued by the Municipal authorities under Shop & Establishment Act,
  3. Sales and income tax returns
  4. CST/VAT certificate
  5. Certificate/registration document issued by Sales Tax/Service Tax/Professional Tax authorities
  6. Licence/certificate of practice issued in the name of the proprietary concern by any professional body incorporated under a statute. The complete Income Tax return (not just the acknowledgement) in the name of the sole proprietor where the firm's income is reflected, duly authenticated/ acknowledged by the Income Tax Authorities.
  7. In cases where the banks are satisfied that it is not possible to furnish two such documents, they would have the discretion to accept only one of those documents as activity proof. In such cases, the banks, however, would have to undertake contact point verification, collect such information as would be required to establish the existence of such firm, confirm, clarify and satisfy themselves that the business activity has been verified from the address of the proprietary concern.
Accounts of Partnership firms

Registration Certificate;

Partnership Deed; and

an officially valid document in respect of the person holding an attorney to transact on its behalf

Accounts of Companies
  1. Certificate of Incorporation;
  2. Memorandum and Articles of Association;
  3. A resolution from the Board of Directors and power of attorney granted to its managers, officers or employees to transact on its behalf; and
  4. An officially valid document in respect of managers, officers or employees holding an attorney to transact on its behalf.

Facilities Offered

  • 60 Personalized CTS Cheques Leaves in a Year (can be issued more if requested).
  • SMS Alert facility for Balance Inquiry, Statement Details, Transaction Alerts etc.
  • Demand Draft / Pay Orders @ No Cost.
  • Nomination Facility.