* (W.E.F 01-11-2018)
|Regular Term Deposits
||Rate of Interest
|45 Days to 90 Days
|91 Days to 180 Days
||Premature Without Penalty
|181 Days to 364 Days
|1 Year and Above Upto 3 Years
||0.50% More Interest for Senior Citizens
Premature encashment will attract 1.00% penalty
|Above 3 Years
- Customer will get interest on Monthly / Quarterly / On Maturity interval on Fixed Deposits.
- TDS will be applicable @10.00%, if interest paid on Fixed Deposits / Recurring Deposits equal to or more then Rs. 10,000.00 in a financial year and PAN card submitted.
- If PAN card is not submitted TDS will be deducted @ 20.00%
- Customer may submit form 15G / 15H along with PAN card for no deduction of TDS, if total taxable income of the customer does not exceed basic limit of Income Tax.
- TDS is applicable from June 1, 2015 for financial year 2015-16 (For Depositors of Co-Operative Banks).
Premature payment will be allowed only with consent of all joint holders. Interest will be paid at 1.00 % less than prevailing rate for particular period.