|Proof of Identity
(i) Passport (ii) PAN card (iii) Voter’s Identity Card (iv) Driving License
(v) Job Card issued by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Govt
(vi) The letter issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) containing details of name, address and Aadhaar number.
Where ‘simplified measures’ are applied for verifying the identity of customers the following documents shall be deemed to be 'officially valid documents:
- Identity card with applicant's Photograph issued by Central/State Government Departments, Statutory/Regulatory Authorities, Public Sector Undertakings, Scheduled Commercial Banks, and Public Financial Institutions;
- Letter issued by a gazetted officer, with a duly attested photograph of the person.
|Proof of Address
Where ‘simplified measures’ are applied for verifying for the limited purpose of proof of address the following additional documents are deemed to be OVDs :
- Utility bill which is not more than two months old of any service provider (electricity, telephone, post-paid mobile phone, piped gas, water bill);
- Property or Municipal Tax receipt;
- Bank account or Post Office savings bank account statement;
- Pension or family pension payment orders (PPOs) issued to retired employees by Government Departments or Public-Sector Undertakings, if they contain the address;
- Letter of allotment of accommodation from employer issued by State or Central Government departments, statutory or regulatory bodies, public sector undertakings, scheduled commercial banks, financial institutions and listed companies. Similarly, leave and license agreements with such employers allotting official accommodation; and
- Documents issued by Government departments of foreign jurisdictions and letter issued by Foreign Embassy or Mission in India.
|Accounts of Trusts
Trust Deed; and
an officially valid document in respect of the person holding a power of attorney to transact on its behalf
|Accounts of unincorporated association or a body of individuals
- Resolution of the managing body of such association or body of individuals;
- Power of attorney granted to him to transact on its behalf;
- An officially valid document in respect of the person holding an attorney to transact on its behalf; and
- Such information as may be required by the bank to collectively establish the legal existence of such an association or body of individuals.